Monday, November 8, 2010

Uncharted 2 was amazing!!!

Well, I know I should had screamed this last year but it was only this time that I get my hands on PS3, though a very very bit late, I think I am fortunate to have this at this time, maybe if I purchase that console before, I might experience the YLOD which I must spend some cash to fix it or worst is to buy a new one. I don't earn alot of money to buy some kinds of things so I'm imagining myself crying all day when I will get that YLOD. Right now I saw "Uncharted 2: Greatest Hits", and from ts review, it is a must buy if you haven't played the game before, sigh, that release was a bang for a buck, but still Nathan Drake will still be the same from that eddition. I will just have to wait for another Uncharted and crossing my finger to release it soon.